"The top to this solar light kinda looks like a pacifier........"
Ahh, fall.....

Dad asks, "What goes on all day while I'm at work?"
Mom answers, "Here ya go.....If you don't wanna know....don't ask"
(And yes, I put a hair tie around his shirt to make it more form fitting. WHAT!?!?)



Feeling better already.
Dad asks, "What goes on all day while I'm at work?"
Mom answers, "Here ya go.....If you don't wanna know....don't ask"
(And yes, I put a hair tie around his shirt to make it more form fitting. WHAT!?!?)
Today marks the day in my last pregnancy when I was in the hospital in premature labor with Sam. Needless to say, I've been a bit nervous, stressed and frankly scared to death but so far so good and I'm officially one day further than I made it in my last pregnancy before I had to go into the hospital for a week and be on bed rest for three months. So from now on, everyday at home is a bonus.
As I sat down to rest tonight I heard a quote I thought was just prefect:
If someone prays for patience, do you think God gives them patience? Or does he give them the opportunity to be patient? If someone prays for courage, do you think God gives them courage or does he give them the opportunity to be courageous?
Feeling better already.
No comments:
Post a Comment