My boys are getting so big in different ways....
Luke is well lets say...pleasantly plump.
Already 8 weeks old, in size 2 diapers and filling out 3 month old clothes in width and length!!
Sam is turning into a little boy right before our eyes....he is talking and comprehending more & more each day. It's so bittersweet watching my baby boy grow up so fast. Part of me wishes I could freeze him just the way he is, and another part of me is excited to watch him grow!.. It was the excited to watch him grow part that was wishing he was potty trained already and reading books on such topics at the library today while he was trying to play with a strange girls belly button and throwing his pacifier at an elderly lady immediately after she politely informed him "big boys don't use pacifiers" and asked "can you take that out of your mouth?".
I'm pretty sure I'm heard him say, "Watch what you wish for" as the pacifier flew through the air towards her in seemingly slow motion.
Grandma snuggling with her chunky monkey



that lady at the library deserved it!!
ReplyDelete