Tuesday, March 15, 2011

BOB


My double jog stroller came last week & I have been so eager to use it!!
We were slightly stalled by assembly problems (haha!) and weather....

Until today!!!!!

Realizing that I had a brief window of opportunity...Sam was in a good mood, Luke was asleep and the sun was out..... I packed the boys up and hit the road.

I was scared to death of melt downs so I brought lots of food for Sam, a pacifier for each boy (sorry grandpa t, a womans gotta do what a womans gotta do!!) and stayed close....

I also dressed them in orange so they would match the stroller!
Hey...don't judge. It's been a long winter.


Lots of Food & Sleep....the two keys to happy men


RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!!!!

Sadly our walk was cut short by weather but both boys (and mama) LOVE the new stroller....

No comments:

Post a Comment