Saturday, June 11, 2011

Red Legs

This weekend Grandma, Pada & the Arnold's came to visit & to do the Cincinnati Red Legs Run.....but first the kiddos had a cooking lesson with grandma



Then it was off to the race.....


Our crew....minus Pada who was behind the camera


Pre-Run...as you can see the field was too wet to let us run the bases but we had just as much fun on the warning track...


Daddy & Sam


Daddy and Sam takin in the sights


Luke & I finished dead last.
Judging from the look on his face, he wasn't pleased with his first red legs run finish....


Daddy & Sam were competing for first place, but finished next to dead last


Sam and Grandpa


Sam & Pada


Grandma, Sam, Luke & I


WINNER WINNER!!!!
James finished in first place for his age group!!!!!!!


It was so much fun!!! We can't wait to do it again!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun!!!! From your title, I thought Phil must have gone to a game and forgot his sunscreen.

    ReplyDelete