OK, another move down.
We are now in our "permanent" residence and getting settled!
Furniture, lights, etc being delivered daily.
Pics of the new place to come.
Sam & Luke are up to their usual behavior....


I found this online and thought it was kinda cute....
Anyway, here's what the boys have been up to.....
Luke exhausted by the move, fell asleep in the cab.
Story time with Daddy in Sam's new queen size bed!!!!
Sam has been really into reading books lately.
Luke is interested in whatever Sam does, which bothers Sam to no end.
Sam is officially a skater dude.
See the video below.
On the way home from shopping for new garbage cans (oh-la-la), I discovered the worst cab driver ever.
We have had lots of workers in and out of our place.
We had to hire contractors to hang things on the walls because the walls here are concrete.
A close family friend made us this awesome growth chart, which we promptly mounted and measured ourselves on.

Sam has dropped his afternoon naps.
I was trying to fight it until I walked in his room to check on him and discovered him in his bathroom doing this.....

Luke is officially a walker.
(see video below)
Sam thinks its fun to hold his hand when he is walking.
Here is a video of Sam Scooting and Luke walking (he's much better now than he was in the video)....









No comments:
Post a Comment