I've been slacking on the blog- it's hard to take pictures when you're on bed rest.
BUT....
I was given permission to start going out in public again from my Dr., so lots more blog posts to follow on our adventures this fall.
My first activity was taking the boys to the playground...
Luke showed off his scooter skills....
We observed some airplanes.....
And of course got a little dirty....
This week kicked off all our activities...
Sam started school 5 mornings a week (I miss him terribly), today was his first Rugby class and he starts tennis on Tuesday.
Here are some action shots....
Guess who got in trouble for not concentrating.....
And unfortunately, our streak of bad health continues.
Phil & Luke now have Atypical pneumonia.
It's a less severe pneumonia than I have and the Dr. says it's unlikely it will progress as far as mine did
but say a prayer for them....
Here's Luke at the Dr. avoiding additional germs by chewing on a giraffe out of the community toy bin in the waiting room.


Oh my gosh - I think there should be a law against toy boxes in doctors' offices! So sorry you had to go back to the doctor! Praying this bug is short-lived.
ReplyDelete