Thursday, October 18, 2012

Presidential Debate


I'm not overly political but it is important we select the right leader for our country. 
Obama?
Romney?

I propose a solution.......

Sam Thompson



He can talk his was into or out of anything he wants. 
(Such as coming into our bed at 5 am & making returning to his own seem like the worst idea ever)


He can convince you of anything he wants to
(Based on our conversation on the way to school today I'd say there's a 95% chance, regardless of gender, we'll be naming our baby "TRex") 


He has a squeaky clean past 
(aside from a few bathroom blunders)


He can redirect a conversation so quickly you won't even remember where you started.
(Me: Sam, would you like some cereal?  Sam: Actually.......        
Actually is the conversational kiss of death. You never know where you're going when you hear this....)

He's camera friendly
(Duh)


And he'd have one heck of a VP....



On the other hand, 
He'd prob make guns mandatory for everyone regardless of age and The Lone Ranger would be the only programming on television

so maybe he needs a bit more grooming.....

No comments:

Post a Comment