Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas is here

Well, I know I pulled out the Santa card too early this year because Sam told me yesterday, "I don't think Santa is EVER going to come"

Note to self- wait until after Halloween to use Santa as leverage for good behavior.....

Either way, 
the tree is up, the presents are in various stages of being wrapped and hidden and I'm loving it all.





Side note- night 4 of sharing a bedroom.....Sam's not a huge fan of the new arrangement. He told our neighbor he "hates sharing a room with Luke and can't sleep well in there". Which of course made me feel terrible..but when I talk to him about it, he says he doesn't like sleeping in his new room with Luke but it's better than his old room. 
We haven't been able to get them to go to sleep together without some minor "assistance" yet......but we'll try again tonight. The main problem is getting them to fall asleep rather than have a contest to see who can scream and cry the loudest. Once they are asleep it's been fine....

I combined their closets and toys yesterday so there is no turning back now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment