Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Preview


It's late September and fall is here....
even in HK. 


Here's a sneak peak of why we love fall....






In other fun fall activity related news, 
Phil took Sam and Luke ice skating with some friends.
Yep you read that right. 
Hong Kong + Ice skating + Sam + Luke 









Here they are in their group lesson....








They had a great time. 
I stayed back with Noah. 
Sam was onto the real reason I didn't go and said, 
"If you go momma, I'll build you house out of snow so you stay warm."
I almost ate him....





They ended the afternoon at the tallest bar in HK, Ozone. 
Placed inside the ritz carlton. 

Only the best for my kids....


And by best I mean.....GUMMY BEARS!!!!!





Sam is now 4, going on 14 and prefers his own couch........





Luke's 2 going on 2 and a loose cannon....





And Noah is still adorable......








Happy Fall!!










1 comment:

  1. Hugs and kisses to everybody!!! Did Phil skate? Impressive.

    ReplyDelete