Monday, December 16, 2013

9 days till Christmas!


This past week we got Luke's school pictures.....






Noah has turned into a mobile munchkin, who lives to try to stand up....





Phil and I celebrated our 6 year Anniversary. 
We had a glass of wine out of paper Halloween bowls...



And since the traditional 6 year gift is iron, he got a scooter. 
I'm not sure if it has iron in it but it's metal so close enough.... 




We've been battling pneumonia and the pollution has been too high to go outdoors so we are trying to keep busy inside....


I attempted homemade ornaments. 
FAIL. 





Play-dough. 
Yes, it's taped to his face. 
Phil's idea. 





Buckeyes!!!!!





Dodgeball!
I think it was therapeutic for Phil....


video:


Bath time.....




Play time





Sam had a family Christmas show at school today. 
SO cute!!!!


Video:




Here's Luke reorganizing the classroom tree...





The boys getting rudolph noses....








And here is Sam with his amazing teacher Mr. Ueland!!!









Here are couple videos from Luke's Christmas show last week
( you may have to cut and paste these links)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JNXz8Jh0Mk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdpD-9bJDsw




Tonight we are going to get a set of chest x-rays for the boys and hoping they look clear. 
9 day until Christmas!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment