Monday, January 20, 2014

Little Boy Blue....


The pollution this year has been beyond horrible and we've been stuck indoors.
It's been rough.....





And Noah is still wishing he was older like his brothers....





BUT Saturday we had one nice day!!!!!

We took a scooter ride / walk along the beach.....







Some of us were tired at the end, even though it was only about a mile.....




We followed that up by going to watch a rugby match.....







And after all that Phil and I went on a date!!!

While getting ready I thought I'd be a clever and creative mom and let the boys "paint" with shaving cream and food coloring......
Good idea or bad idea?
You decide.....






Luke's been down with a fever for about 5 days now and all three boys have minor colds. 
We are hoping for better weather and health this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment