Yesterday we went to Ocean Park.
It was so fun, and bittersweet as it's probably one of the last, if not the last time we'll go.
Then we went out to dinner and had the normal good behavior....
Last night Noah and Luke, who have had deep coughs for a couple days, developed high fevers.
Today they were diagnosed with Bronchitis.
Luke isn't really bothered by it.
At all.
Noah isn't eating or sleeping. He is refusing his medicine.
He has a runny nose and is in general miserable.
They didn't give us anything but dimatap and some paste he refuses to take in any form, so I'll be marching him back down to the dr shortly for more meds shortly.
UPDATE: Noah has RSV. So does Luke.
And Phil leaves tomorrow for 2 weeks.
This isn't good.
In other news...
Magnatiles = AMAZING
I got these off amazon about 9 months ago and they play with them all the time! When we have play dates all the kids love them!!!!
They are so good for creative development and fine motor skills.... and independent play! A real life saver with a sick baby at home
If they weren't so darn expensive I'd buy another set!!!
Oh and I almost forgot!!!
In the midst of being sick, while sitting on the floor, Noah stood up all by himself and took his first step!
10 months old!!!!!
And check out this blog my dear friend Caroline just started.
Hooray for more bloggers!
www.boybandinthemaking.wordpress.com




No comments:
Post a Comment