This past week all my problems were put into a new perspective. A friend, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a mother to three children under 3 was diagnosed with cancer. And the more information we receive, the worse the news keeps getting.
So, if you are a wife, a sister, a daughter or a mother I urge you to click on this link and read our friend Emily's story. Life isn't fair and it isn't easy. But if you can find it in your heart to say a prayer and or make a donation to help ease the burden Emily and her family are faced with...you can help make this unthinkable journey somewhat easier for her family.
www.gofundme.com/getemilywell
Thanks
Exodus 14:14: The LORD will fight for you, and you can be still
In other news....
Phil was gone all week.
Our house is still under construction....
So we're eating ice cream!!!!
"You gonna finish that???".....
We've also had some very unexpected guests.
A field mouse.
(Thankfully we found him outside. And lured him closer with cheese. Not a good idea.)
A dead baby bird, which Sam attempted to nurse back to life.
RIP.
Oh and a bat.
It doesn't look that big, but when it's flying around the inside of your house- it seems VERY big.
Pterodactyl
(ps- who knew that word started with p???)
I handled it like a champ....
By screaming at the top of my lungs until my children were so freaked out they started crying and then I called Grandma Patti & Ray!
SO GROSS.
Phil's back and on full time rodent duty.
He's also 40 tomorrow!!!!
He's also 40 tomorrow!!!!






Wow, that is definitely perspective. I will say so many prayers!! Hilarious about the zoo you have because I have been screaming my face off about the beetles and stink bugs found in our new house... including the one by the bathroom sink. Will told me to get used to them. I told him ... no.
ReplyDeleteYay Phil!!!