Monday, September 15, 2014

It's the most wonderful time of the year.....

This weekend, September 13th, was the 7 year anniversary of our engagement. 
Of course I am the only one who knew / remembered this. I used this to my advantage and dragged the boys to the scene of the crime for a fall photo shoot. 











The actual spot...





We are in the full swing of school and sports and fall activities. 
We have taken the TV away except for about 30 minutes each day when I'm putting Noah down for his nap or maybe before bed. 

At first there was some grunting, groaning & begging. 

"Let us in! We want wild kratts!!!!!"




But for the most part it's been awesome! We've been loving the fall weather.


They are totally into doing school work at home with me. 
Sam's working on learning to read & write and sight words. 
Luke's working on letter & number identification. 






I've stolen art craft ideas from my brilliant sister in law and pinterest. 
Everyone is having a blast. 





Most of the time. 




And today, we are doing a partial kitchen remodel, getting a new HVAC & duct work and trying to survive without water, gas, a kitchen, heating, cooling and quiet. 




Serenity now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment