Friday, November 21, 2014

Thankful

This is the first Thanksgiving we will be in the US since 2011. 
And, I've said it a lot but it feels so good to be home. Especially for the holidays. 
And I appreciate everything so much more now. 
Family, friends, getting to live where we do....

In advance in Thanksgiving here are a few things I'm thankful for....

I'm thankful that, more years ago than I care to admit, this gal and I became roommates in college. 
She's awesome. And I'm so thankful she drove all the way up to cincinnati to visit us!!!



And now my boys have two awesome new buddies!!!





Snow
(Yep. I said it. I doubt I'll ever say it again.)

And watching the pure joy of kids have while playing in it. 





Also thankful Noah was too little and that Sam and Luke could play outside by themselves... under my careful blogging supervision




I'm thankful for these 3, slightly abnormal kids. 




And that I get to experience Christmas through the wonder of their eyes. 
And that Cincinnati has such an awesome train display.....







This guy is the only man still alive who knows how to assemble the massive display. 
He's 87, fought in WWII, got a metal of honor, he's been married 62 years will 11 kids, 9 surviving. 
I'm grateful my kids got to meet him. 
He's amazing. 




And here are Sam & Luke at school at their Thanksgiving luncheon.










And I'm grateful Christmas trees are easier to buy here than in Asia. 
We are due for an upgrade. 
(Yes Tina- Thats a parkview towel.)


No comments:

Post a Comment