Tuesday, March 10, 2015

We've been staying busy during the final days of winter by getting together with buddies....








Reading books.....





Playing Monster truck rally in our basement 




Doing this?......






And this?......






And some of this.....





Grandma came over for one final romp in the snow







Grandpa and I took the older boys to the circus...... 











He turned 65!!!!!







And Noah continues to be an ABSOLUTE TERROR. 
He lives to "go bye-bye", he didn't grow out of running into the street over the winter but now runs into the street and as far away from the house as possible. 

He will not nap. 
He will not to go bed, even after running over a mile up and down hills in our neighborhood.
He does talk a lot now. 
His favorite words are "no", " I wanna go bye-bye" and "butt canon" (courtesy of Sam and Bear)
  but I don't think I'll mention that one to the pediatrician


No comments:

Post a Comment