First, I can't believe I can now converse with Sam.
Wasn't he a newborn like 5 seconds ago?
Second, I can't believe I'm having the conversations that I'm having with a 3 foot tall kid dressed head to toe like a cowboy.
Odd as it is, Here are 3 recent conversations:
#1
Lately I am convinced that I should be taking Sam to specialist as I have self diagnosed him with a learning disability because, try as I may, I can not teach him to count to three. All he will say, despite the fact that I bribe him with candy, is 2-3-2.
So, while putting laundry away and not paying much attention to Sam...he walks up and says....
"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9"
I obviously freak out to which he responds....
"Candy???"
#2
Sam: (Screaming at the top of his lungs) Mom, Luke pooped!
Me: OK, thanks Sam.
Sam: Check Mom.
Me: (Checking) No, he's OK.
Sam: Oh, just a fart.
#3
Sam: "Mom, is my butt on?"
Me: "Yes" (I was trying to give this question as little attention as possible hoping he would never ask it again)
Sam, undeterred: "Is Luke's butt on? Is Daddy's butt on?" and he continued down the list.....
I'm looking forward to more intellectual conversations in the future.....
Here are a few recent pics from his father/son outing with Phil to Ocean Park



Oh my goodness, those stories are too much!!! Keep 'em coming...
ReplyDelete