Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ocean Park

Today we woke up and it was cold & rainy!


Determined to do something fun, I put the boys in a cab & we went to Ocean Park.
Luckily it was beautiful & warm there.
(the weather in Parkview is often gloomier than the rest of HK because we are literally in a cloud most of the time.)


Here's Sam thinking of ruining our adventure before it even gets started...
To jump or not to Jump??
Well, I have been taking swim lessons.



If you're getting in, I'm getting in too!!!





Lunch Anyone??




The Aquarium, Panda exhibit & merry-go-round were closed.
So we settled for a few fish.....

A play ground....






And a couple Zebras

1 comment:

  1. that place looks so fun! the boys look bigger all the time. korean fried squid... hmmm... is it anything like calamari? by the way, my doctor said he's willing to induce me around may 1 if things are looking favorable - should be on bio kid #4!! let's hope!! i'm waddling already.

    ReplyDelete