Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dear Baby,

Dear Baby whose name I want to type but promised your dad I wouldn't,

I just wanted to give you a heads up on a few bits of information you may find helpful upon your arrival...which would be fine any time now. 
1. I'm your Mom and I love you tons already! I'm probably going to be obsessed with you for a while (roughly until puberty) and take a ton of pictures of you and put you in odd poses. Please just put up with me. 
2. Yes, we live in Hong Kong. No, I'm not kidding. 
3. We live with 3 other people who will be poking, patting, pulling, swinging and attempting to stuff things in your nose, mouth and eyes all day long. They generate odd smells and do very weird things. The tall one is your dad & the two short ones are your brothers. They aren't so bad. (see photo below for reference)

(Side note- you'll end up a Hoosier fan. Even if you're more of a Bellarmine fan at first, don't try to fight this battle)

4. Sleep is good. Crying is rarely necessary. 
5. Any questions, please refer to #4. 

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment