Lately, I've been soooo tired. And I've been having a hard time figuring out why.
It's not Phil's work schedule or the construction that is now part of our everyday lives. I'm used to that.
It's not the fact that I literally chase my 3 kids in circles around the house at approximately 7 miles per hour...
Or the trip to the Ft. Wayne Tin Caps Game last Friday where we played games,
Did some rock climbing
And Rock dangling...
Couldn't have been the sleepover with the Fernandi
Or the Family reunion the next day.....
Couldn't be the leisurely walks with my boys....
Or the mischief they all get into....
It couldn't be from the zoo day with our sweet friends who just moved here from Hong Kong
(side note YAY!!!!!)
Or the splash pad park....
Or single handily depreciating the neighborhood
Art & crafts isn't tiring....
Nap-time is down right restful....
As are the lazy afternoons at Coney Island Amusement Park
I know it isn't from our day with our besties the Derflingers at the Cincinnati Nature preserve...
which, by the way, is the coolest thing we've EVER done in Cincy!!!!!
Oh well. Can't figure it out.
Guess I'll just keep mulling it over with some ice cream.....
Ice Cream this good needs 2 spoons!




















No comments:
Post a Comment