Saturday night Phil and I took Sam out for for new school shoes and dinner to his place of choice. Just us and Sam.
Our take aways:
1. He's growing up too fast
2. He likes ugly shoes
3. He takes after his mom (He chose smoothie king)
4. We need to that more often
Sunday Morning Church
Kids backpack Sunday
Noah is in a VERY VERY challenging phase
He won't let us carry him, put him in a baby carrier or stroller. He runs in the opposite direction of us. And he has a complete meltdown if we try to change his direction or pick him up.
It makes grocery shopping really fun.
Monday Sam started school!
Sam was super excited.
Phil was fine.
I barely survived drop off.
We spent mornings this week adjusting to having one less munchkin around.
In Luke's words:
"I sure miss Sam"
Tuesday he came home with this and I started balling again.
Wednesday we hit up the zoo.
Thursday we got new soccer gear!
Friday we just stayed home & relaxed.
Lainey likes it better when we leave.
This Monday Sam has his first basketball practice & game.
Phil is his coach.
Say a prayer for patience & buckets.












No comments:
Post a Comment